Sergi Constance has to deal with the same question over and over again: “What is the Sergi Constance Diet Plan?”. Sergi Constance’s workout routine is quickly followed by concerns about diet. In order to build a physique like Sergi’s, a world-renowned fitness model and MyProtein Brand Ambassador, it’s only natural that people will Google “Sergi Constance Supplements.”
After looking at the Simeon Panda Supplements Plan, we’re going to take a closer look at Sergi Constance’s diet, training, and more.
The Sergi Constance Diet Plan
Typical daily diet:
- Meal 1: 2 Whole Eggs, 6 Egg Whites, Oats
- Meal 2: Walnuts, Red Meat, 6 Rice Cakes
- Meal 3: Chicken, Rice, Tomatoes & Walnuts
- Meal 4: Impact Whey Isolate Protein Shake, Glutamine, 2 Rice Cakes
- Meal 5: Tuna Salad or Tuna & Vegetables, Walnuts
- Meal 6: Salmon Salad or Salmon & Vegetables, Walnuts
Sergi has a strict diet that he adheres to religiously in order to maintain his good looks throughout the year. Sergi is a fitness model, not a bodybuilder, thus he has to maintain a consistent level of fitness throughout the year. He’ll be juggling photoshoots, guest appearances, and training videos on a monthly basis. To earn a living, one must be in good physical form.
Sergi Constances’ diet plan makes it simple for him to plan and prepare his meals, as well as monitor his macronutrient and calorie intake. Sergi will, of course, work out and eat healthily in order to gain weight and muscle. However, he ensures that he is always thin by eating clean and not overeating, and he grows muscle during certain periods of the year. When you don’t keep track of your calories, meals, and food consumption, it’s easy to do. If you want to be a fitness model, a bodybuilder, or just lose some weight, tracking your macros is essential!
The Sergi Constance Workout
Sergi divides his week into five 5-day segments, each of which is spread out across seven days. On Thursday, Sergi will take a day off from training. After that, he’ll do weights for two days on Friday and Saturday before taking a day off on Sunday. After that, the cycle begins again.
All movements, sets, and reps for the Sergi Constance Workout can be found here. Sergi Constance Diet Plan.
Monday – Quads / Calves
Leg Extensions: 5 sets × 8 – 20reps
Squats: 4 sets × 8 – 15 reps
Leg Press: 4 sets × 8 – 15 reps (heavy)
1 leg, extensions: 3 sets x 20 reps
Seated Calve Raises: 4 sets × 10-30 reps
Standing Calve Raises: 3 sets x 8 – 12 reps
Tuesday – Chest / Triceps / Abs
Incline bench press: 5 sets x 8 – 20 reps
Incline hammer press: 4 sets x 8 – 15 reps
Dumbbell flat Fly: 4 sets × 10 reps
Decline chest press: 4 sets x 8 – 12 reps
Dips: 3 sets x 10-20 reps
Triceps extension: 3 sets x 8 – 15 reps
Incline Skull Crushers 4 sets × 10 reps
Wednesday – Back / Biceps
Lat Pulldowns Wide Grip: 4 sets × 10 reps
Low Row: 4 sets × 10 reps
one-arm dumbbell row 3 sets x 8 -15 reps
Lat pulldown reverse grip 3 sets x 8 – 15 reps
Deadlifts 4 sets × 10 reps
Hammer curl: 3 sets x 20-8 reps
Preacher one-arm dumbbell curl: 3 sets x 8 – 15 reps
Thursday – Rest
Friday – Shoulders / Traps
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets × 8 – 20 reps
Seated Lateral Side Raises: 4 sets × 8 – 20 reps
Rear delt ped-ek: 4 sets x 8 – 20 reps
Upright row: 4 sets x 8 – 15 reps
Dumbbell shrugs: 5 sets x 8 – 20 reps
Saturday – Hamstrings / Abs
Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets × 8 – 20 reps
Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 4 sets × 6 – 12 reps
Hamstring one leg Curls: 4 sets × 10 – 20 reps
Although he does mix things up from time to time, this is Sergi Constance’s typical workout. With the exception of his legs, Sergi trains every other day, save for quads and hamstrings, which are trained twice a week. It’s not uncommon for him to train his legs twice per week, but he’ll usually only focus on the quads or hamstrings in one workout and focus on them twice per week.
Sergi works out three times a week with three cardio workouts. Three times a week, for 30 to 45 minutes, these workouts are done on a treadmill with an inclination. When he tries to grow even more chiseled, he does not increase his cardiovascular exercise. It’s all about increasing the intensity of his weight training sessions and cutting back on his calorie intake significantly.
Sergi Constance Supplements
Currently, Sergi is supported by MyProtein as an athlete. As a result, My Protein Supplements make up the majority of his supplement regimen. You can save money on Sergi’s supplements by using a Myprotein discount code that we’ve covered in our reviews. If you’re planning on following his diet and exercise regimen to lose weight, this is a must-read!
- Nitric Oxide
- Impact Whey Isolate
- Micellar Casein
- Beta Alanine
- Pulse V4 Pre Workout
Many of Sergi Constance’s products have been examined in our My Protein Review sections, and you can also check out our extensive variety of supplement reviews to see how we feel about various brands and supplements.. The Cheap Protein Discount Codes page has a tonne of special deals just for our readers, so be sure to check there before you buy anything.
Get The Sergi Stack From My Protein
About Sergi Constance
Constance Sergi 6 ft 1 in, or 184 cm, is my height. When he’s competing and doing photoshoots, his weight fluctuates between 207 pounds and 230 lbs.
Sergi cites IFBB pro-Evan Centopani as an influence. On the Muscular Development Youtube channel and Q&A thread, I’ve been following Evan a lot lately. He’s clearly informed and well-reasoned!
Playing athletics as a kid led him into bodybuilding and fitness modeling. When he acquired the gym bug, he quit sports and focused on bodybuilding and fitness modeling instead. Sergi was guilty of overeating and undertraining, which slowed down his growth as a novice or a teenager doing out.
Take The Sergi Challenge
You know what the Sergi Constance Diet, Workout, and Supplement plan looks like. If you’re looking to get into better shape, why not give it a go and see how you look after 12 weeks? Here are a few pointers if you want to take the Sergi Challenge and get into the best shape possible:
- Stick to the Sergi Constance Diet, but adjust the quantity to your body weight.
- Track your weight before starting this plan, on an empty stomach.
- Take photos of yourself when you weigh yourself.
- Monitor your weight loss or weight gain following this diet for 1 week. If you’re trying to add muscle mass, and have gained more than 1 lb. reduce overall calorie intake.
- If you have lost more than 1.5 lbs, then increase calorie intake.
- Use our My Protein Discount Codes if you want to follow the Sergi Constance Supplements Stack.
- Don’t overdose on these supplements. Follow the guidance on the product pages and packets. Sometimes, less is more.Sergi Constance Diet Plan
- If budget is an issue, then start out with Impact Whey & creatine.
- Stay consistent, and don’t expect a rapid change from 1 week to the next. Patience and consistency will pay off.
- You’re not stepping on stage in 12 weeks, so don’t go cold turkey. If you’re working hard and dieting hard, then treat yourself to a cheat meal once every 10-14 days. This could be a night out to a restaurant with your partner, a homemade meal, or a summer bbq with friends. Don’t be a pig. Eat to enjoy yourself, and move on.