So, what makes choosing the best face toner such an important part of your regular skin care process? By cleansing and moisturizing your skin, you can make it glowing and blemish-free – and often, it’s only a toner that can help you get that advantage. The key is to go with a product that is aligned with your skin type and comes free from harmful chemicals or toxins.
Read More: Best Foods for Healthy Skin
Some of you like to experiment with your skincare routine, while others prefer sticking to proven ways of success. However, if you are still struggling to keep your skin bright and clean all the time, you might be doing something wrong. In the present world, the skincare industry has been experimenting with ingredients to give rise to formulas that can be game-changers in your journey to get healthy skin successfully. Face toner is one such product that has proven its value in all skin types and age groups.
What is a Face Toner?
For those who have not explored the developments of the skincare industry of late, we would like to elaborate on what a face toner is and how you can benefit from this product. Scientifically speaking, a face toner is a clear, liquid substance, and one may mistake even the best face toner with a face wash.
But a face toner may work as a cleanser and moisturizer. It cleanses your face and creates a base to apply good-quality lotion or cream to moisturize your face. In addition, it helps remove any excess impurities that may still be in the unclogged pores opened by the face wash formula.
At the same time, it helps to close the pores down so that the skin is prepped up for further moisturizing while deriving nourishment from the face toner.
How to Choose the Best Face Toner?
Skincare experts say that the best face toner can cleanse your skin and provide enough nourishment. Simultaneously, it can also provide firmness to the skin and enhance its brightness. Leaving this toner out of your skincare routine is a decision you will regret.
It is important to go with a trusted brand that offers toxin-free products when choosing a skin-friendly product. Asia’s first MadeSafe-certified brand, Mamaearth is one good option. It is home to a wide range of skincare, body care, hair care, and baby care products that come with the goodness of nature and are safe for regular use too.
Thus, let us look at how you can buy this skincare product by identifying the key factors associated with your buying decision.
7 Factors to Help Choose the Best Face Toner:
Buying the best face toner will give you an advantage for sure. However, if you visit the retail store, you will be spoilt for choices. The endless rows of face toners in a supermarket may leave you in a tough spot if you don’t know how to look for the right product.
Thus, without wasting any more time, let us dive into the features you should look at to identify the best option for yourself and get better benefits.
- Choose a Natural Formula: Skincare experts keep saying that nothing works better than a naturally enhanced formula. This is why most people are switching to face toners boosted by the goodness of nature. The face toners that have been enhanced with natural ingredients like rose, Vitamin C, niacinamide, and more are good choices, just like using the naturally boosted niacinamide serum.
- Discard Harmful Chemicals: At times, you will come across skincare products that sound very strong. However, the irony is that these products often contain harmful chemicals like parabens, ammonia, SLES, silicones, and more. If you come across a face toner that contains such chemicals, you should ignore them. They might initially give you some good results, but using them for too long may damage your skin.
- Do Not Fall for Adulterated Face Toners: Sometimes, marketers want to entice you to increase sales simply. To do so, face toners are often enhanced with artificial fragrances and induced dyes. Unfortunately, while the fragrance and color of the product may be attractive, it does not establish the product’s authenticity. Rather, adulterations end up making the formula weaker and can also be damaging for your skin. Thus, do not fall for a product based on what lies above but look for what authentically lies within.
- Look for Product Compatibility: There are many skin toners available in the market, and not all face toners will be suitable for everyone. Before buying a face toner, check which toner would suit your skin better. For example, oily-skinned people will need a toner for oily skin, dry-skinned people will need a toner having slightly more density to impart greater nourishment. Similarly, you should also check if the toner is unisex or exclusively suitable for men or women.
- Check if Clinical Testing is Successful: Before you buy a product, you need to know if the product is clinically safe or not. Therefore, look for a dermatologically tested product for quality assurance and safety. For example, suppose the product comes with a trusted safety certificate, such as the MadeSafe Certification. In that case, you can be assured about the safety and authenticity of the product. This will be a driving factor in buying the best face toner.
- Look for a Trusted Brand: There are so many brands available in the market, and almost all of them have already introduced a variety of face toners. If this sounds confusing, it is justified. You need to interact with skincare experts and beauty influencers and read blogs to clear your confusion. This will help you know the most trusted brand in the market.
- Read Online Reviews: Before buying a product, you should go through the product description and read reviews online. Always try to purchase the face toner from the home website or the brand’s e-commerce portal so that you receive original products only. This will help you get the best face toner with certifications and an authenticity guarantee.
Some options that you can choose from:
In our experience, our go-to brand with natural ingredients and full safety is Mamaearth. Here are some of its best face toners that you can buy online or in a retail store near you:
- Ubtan Cleansing Milk with Turmeric & Saffron for Gentle Cleansing
- Niacin Face Toner with Niacinamide and Witch Hazel for Acne and Open Pores
- Vitamin C Face Toner with Vitamin C and Cucumber for Pore Tightening,
- Rose Face Toner with Witch Hazel and Rose Water for Pore Tightening
- Vitamin C Face Toner with Vitamin C and Cucumber for Pore Tightening
You can pair these products with Mamaearth Niacinamide Serum for the best results. It comes enriched with niacinamide and ginger extracts to reduce acne and other skin blemishes. It also reduces enlarged skin pores and improves skin texture, thus helping you look younger and sharper.
Well, this pretty much sums up what it is like to choose a face toner for your skin type. If you can follow this blog and execute these buying decisions step by step, no one can stop you from buying the best skin care products and taking your skincare routine to the next level. Use the face toner regularly so that your face becomes clean with a radiating look induced from within.