It’s great news for movie fans who love watching classics online. Comcast just announced TCM streaming via tcm.com/activate for TCM subscribers.
TCM’s latest episodes are now supported on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and other streaming devices.
Download and activate the TCM app at tcm.com/activate using your activation code and TV provider account details.
TCM App Activation Guide: tcm.com/activate
Follow the instructions that are provided below in order to learn how to download and activate the TCM app on your preferred streaming device by going to tcm.com/activate.
Roku Activation Code for TCM Channel
- From the Roku home menu, select Streaming Channels.
- Select Search/Search channels on the left.
- Start by searching for “Watch TCM.”
- Choose the app from the results.
- Tap Add channel to install TCM on Roku.
- Tap the Launch app after installation.
- TV will display a link code.
- Open tcm.com/activate in another browser.
- Enter the activation code, then click Submit.
- If prompted, select your TV provider and sign in with its credentials.
- The TCM app will be linked to your Roku after service provider verification.
Pay-TV Subscriptions on Fire TV
- Go to the Fire TV’s Find menu.
- Now search for “Watch TCM” in Find.
- Choose TCM and click “Get.”
- The Fire TV app installs.
- Open the app after installation.
- TCM.com/activate includes a registration code.
- Open the TCM activation link in a browser.
- A page for activating Fire TV
- Enter and submit the code.
- Then, sign in with your TV provider’s username and password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts after logging in (if any).
- Your Fire TV now has TCM.
TCM.com Android TV activation
- On Android TV, go to Google Play.
- Search Play to Watch TCM.
- Install TCM from the search results.
- The Android TV app will download and install.
- Open the TCM app on Android TV after installation.
- An OTP and activation link (tcm.com/activate) will appear.
- On your second device, open the activation link.
- Select “Android TV,” enter the code, and click Submit.
- If prompted, select your TV service provider and log in.
- Your Android TV now has TCM.
Watch TCM on Apple TV
- The App Store can be accessed from the main screen of your Apple TV.
- Search for “Watch TCM” using the on-screen keyboard and confirm it.
- Select the TCM app from the list of results and click the Get button to install it.
- Be patient while the TCM app downloads to your Apple TV.
- The app can now be started by selecting the option to open it.
- Your TV will show you a special code, a link for activation, and further instructions.
- Go to tcm.com/activate on another computer or device to complete the activation process.
- Apple TV will appear once you’ve selected it.
- Once you’ve entered the code, press the Submit button.
- After that, log in with the credentials you obtained from your TV service provider.
- On your Apple TV, you can now access TCM programming.
Things That Should Be Considered
- You are required to check that your internet connection is consistent.
- It is expected that the speed of the Wi-Fi or hotspot will be sufficient to finish the TCM activation process.
- Make sure that the software on your streaming device is up to date (if available).
- You must ensure you enter the activation code before it expires.
TCM’s latest episodes are now supported on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and other streaming devices. Download and activate the TCM app at tcm.com/activate using your activation code and TV provider account details. Tap Add channel to install TCM on Roku. Go to the Fire TV’s Find menu to search for “Watch TCM”. Search Play to Watch TCM.
Go to tcm.com/activate on another computer or device to complete the activation process. The App Store can be accessed from the main screen of your Apple TV with the App Store address bar. Install TCM from the search results.
Related Article: Activate Motortrendondemand.com: A Complete Guide!